- Unlimited tech treatments for practitioners
- Flexible schdule
- Support with training and continued education
- Autonomy of practice
- Competative commision/ pay
- We don't believe in non compete contracts, and should you choose to leave the clinic we will email your regular clients
- Transparent, healthy, and supportive environment
- High volume foot traffic to build clientel
- Clinic will advertise each therapist to support their professional growth
* The clinic wants to do our best to support the team and environment. If we do our jobs we better enable the therapists to do theirs.
Complimentary treatments for practitioners!
Functional Mobility and Health is a team of licensed professional who are focused on chronic pain management and athletic care. We create programs that speed up recovery and reduce the risk of re-injury. We create treatment plans that are best suited for the client to help them have a better quality of life. The clinic will offer a wide range of services, including technology treatments (laser, compression, and others) to support success while protecting practitioner/ therapist physical output. We are conveniently located in Blackfalds, Alberta, at the Eagle Builder’s Center.
This position would have access to build new clientele and the option to bring existing clients over. Working to accommodate the therapists skill sets, and the clinic will support them in building their hours and income.
There is an option for continued learning to be able to operate technology to support them in their career and their treatments. Functional Mobility and Health is looking for team members to support each other and create a cohesive unit to better care for clients of the clinic, we fully believe in the "whole body" approach and this applies to the support of the staff/practitioners as well.
Staff may be trained in the technology treatments the clinic offers to they are best able to build and interact with potential clients and prolong working hours with out strain on their body if desired. Competitive commissions, with flexible hours, and no cost treatments during their shifts.
Positions we are looking for
Manual Osteopathic Therapists
Dual certification would be an asset, or experience in sports / fascial training.
Students are welcome to apply.
Why Functional Mobility and Health?
We are a clinic located in the Eagle Builder’s Center which is a new sports building and the host of a professional sports team, also a state of the art library. The facility expects 15,000 foot traffic monthly. The new location is an excellent way to build up and support your clientele. The clinic promotes foot traffic appointments and will help practitioners gain modalities and CEC credits for their association and career longevity. We are dedicated to working with practitioners to finding the best work environment to encourage clients’ engagement with the clinic. We believe that the best way to client success is practitioner and staff support. Initial and starting hours are flexible and can be negotiated. A comprehensive compensation rate as you grow your clientele base is available.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Do everything possible to get the best outcome for every client
- Ensure that clients achieve their clinical and health/lifestyle goals (in the time frame you set)
- Develop a professional relationship with patients that benefits both the client and the clinic
- Confidently communicate the value of our service and your skills.
- Provide a high level of customer care that will generate client’s retention and referrals
- Ensure that clinical notes are kept up to date and accurate
- Participate in the Jane software induction education, and training in further modalities to be able to operate technology equipment
- Assist in the production of in-clinic workshops, trade shows and other marketing events.
- Be on hand to participate in and contribute to the clinic’s social media activity
- Do client call backs and be willing to speak to patients who have dropped off schedule
- Posses a high level of working autonomy and willingness to build clientele
- Assist in checking out clients
- Helping with day to day operations of clinic
- Able to lift 20 lbs
- Work well as a team and utilize cross promotional therapies
- Legally authorized to work in Alberta
- Able to commute or live in vicinity
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Commission
- Commission pay
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Technology therapy as desired (1 per shift if desired)
- Day/ evening shift
- Tuesday to Sunday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Completion of accredited program in field
- Association membership with current and active number (in good standing)
- Required insurance and liability for profession
- Day Shift
- Evening Shift
- Feb / March 2022
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Casual
All required Covid - 19 measures are in place.